Soul Touch Healing Studio’s mission is to usher conscious participants into The Global Transformation and Universal Ascension process. We contribute to planetary healing by training individuals and leadership groups to access The Great Spirit, Ancestral Wisdom, our Earth Mother, and Intelligent Nature.
“My purpose is to support those I serve to realize their soul purpose, to develop the skills, and insight to each honor themselves. Holding the intention to compassionately help you to be your own healer so you can live with inner poise and confidence, my focus in our collaborative work is to tend toward your healthy alignment with the complex world in which we live.” – Nana Sakara Kemilla
Nana Sakara Kemilla (Nana being an esteemed title), is an Energy and Vibrational Healing Facilitator, African Cowrie Shell Diviner, and Spiritual Life Coach. She is a Teacher of Teachers, working with consultants and professionals to improve their quality of life, as well as enhance their leadership and work environment.
Sakara attended Oberlin College, and completed her education through a number of national and international institutions to create an impressive holistic integrated field of knowledge. Utilizing her intuitive and ancestral gifts, as well as current state-of-the-art natural technologies, Nana Sakara has been highly successful in helping others to alleviate suffering and achieve their hearts’ desires.
The most frequent inquiry Sakara receives is: “How did you come to do this healing work?” Since the age of four, Sakara speaks of being drawn to healing through touch and intersection with the natural world, elemental medicine of plants, stones, water, and animals to relieve human suffering.
Sakara’s Pathway to the Healing Arts
Sakara’s journey into a synthesis of healing and visual arts began well before her birth. She is a descendent of three generations of Maternal and Paternal Ancestors who possessed artistic genius and practiced ancient healing methods. Thus, the path Sakara walks is a direct reflection of her personal and family lineage’s purpose: to radiate streams of consciousness from The Divine Source.
Sakara’s maternal grandmother was a seer, intuitive, and visionary who practiced African and Native American traditions. Seasoned in and appreciative of medicinal plants and folk remedies, her innate mediumship and wisdom often led to miracles and profound messages brought from “the other side”.
A vital skill Sakara learned from her grandmother and mother is “how to change a negative condition into a successful outcome.” By refusing to accept any roadblocks, they manifested countless miracles always emphasizing the elegance and efficacy of naturally restoring health.
Sakara’s maternal grandfather was an herbalist, her mother, a licensed Science of Mind (spiritual coaching) Practitioner, and her father a famed, and accomplished landscape artist. Each of these ancestors was gifted and committed to the art of healing through various mediums.
With these foundations, Sakara feels graciously gifted, and humbled. She believes it is an honor to be of service to others utilizing the inherited genius bestowed upon her through her beloved Ancestors and the profound lessons offered by her multitude of teachers.
Nana Sakara’s Healing Arts Competencies
Nana Sakara Kemilla is certified and licensed in a multitude of natural healing arts from around the world, including the following:
Energy Healing Systems
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher (in four lineages)
- Karuna Reiki Master
- I Ching Systems and Artworks – Balancing Instruments
- Omega-Shakti Greek Healing System
- Amanahouna Hawaiian Energy Healing
- West African Cowrie Shell Divination with Elder Malidoma Some
- Master Pendulum Dowsing Advanced Certification with Alicja Aratyn
- Energy Health Assessment Dowsing with Healers Who Share
Ancient Ritual Traditions
- Pachakuti Mesa Tradition cross-training and co-leadership with Dr. Geryll Robinson
- African Renaissance Mission – Ghana West Africa, Priesthood and Liturgy
- Women’s Rites of Passage and African Indigenous Wisdom with (The Late) Baba Kwame Ishangi
- Agnihotra, sacred fire atmospheric cleansing through India’s traditional Ayurvedic medical system
Aesthetic Healing Arts
- Aura-Soma Color Therapy Teacher/Consultant from Britain’s International Academy Color Therapeutics (IACT)
- Founder and former owner of Cultures & Consciousness, African Fine Arts Gallery
- Textile and Wearable Art Design – 30 years experience
Complementary Medical Therapy
- Aromatherapy – Essential Oils
- Iridology with the late Dr. John Christopher
- Forty-five years of Raja Yoga training & Kriya initiation with Paramahansa Yogananda
- Sai Sanjeevini Healing Fragrances with Christine Carlsotter, Sweden
- Yoga Breathwork and Meditation
- Herbology with the late Dr. John Christopher
- Applied Kinesiology – Certified Touch for Health, 3 in One Concepts, Brain Gym, HypertonX, International College of Professional Kinesiology Practitioner
- Medical Intuition and Channeling with Hanna Sue Burton
- Qi Gong Training and Practice
Sakara’s Teachers & Mentors
Elder Malidoma Some
David Alan Slater, Healers Who Share
Dr. Geryll Robinson
Baba Kwame Ishangi
Dr. John Christopher
Dr. Frank Miesse
Hanna Sue Burton
Master Hiroshi Doi
Sensai Hyakuten Inamoto
Senior Staff of Master Mantak Chia